We have checked that the contents of the documentation are in compliance with the hardware and software described.
Differences cannot be excluded, however, and we therefore do not grant any warranty for complete compliance.
The information in this documentation is revised regularly and any necessary changes are included in subsequent editions. We welcome any suggestions for improvement.
Editing of the documentation: If the documentation is integrated into customer documentation and possibly edited, it is imperative to ensure that safety instructions and copyrights are retained and remain clearly visible.
|N° of Contacts*||Features||Sockets|
Safety relay (EN 50205) with forcibly guided contacts
- 2 Pole changeover contacts
- 8 mm, 6 kV (1,2/50µs) isolation, coil-contacts
- PCB Relay with forcibly guided contacts according to EN 50205 type B
- High physical separation between adjacent contacts
- Flux proof: RT II
|for PCB mount|
|1 NO + 1
2 NO + 2 NC
3 NO + 1 NC
4 NO + 2 NC
Safety module (EN 50205) with forcibly guided contacts
- AC or DC coils
- 4 contact configurations
- LED coil status indication
- Materials according to fire protection standard EN 45545-2: 2013 for rail vehicles
- Forced contacts acc. to EN 50205: 2002 Type A
- For applications up to a safety integrity level SIL 2, according to IEC 61508
|35 mm rail (EN 60715) mount|
*) CO = changeover, NO = normally open, NC = normally closed, SSR = solid state relay.
FINDER timers and monitoring relays • FINDER relay interface modules • FINDER products for residential and commercial applications • FINDER safety relays
You want more information about FINDER products, Please send us a fax: +49 7082 940001, or email to: Inquiry to Kühn Controls… we help you…
Kühn Controls AG, Sales office Germany, Gräfenhäuser Str. 14, 75305 Neuenbürg, Germany • Tel.: +49 7082 940000 • Fax: +49 7082 940001 • Contact • Legal notice.